Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lirik Today After Tomorrow - Conversion



Lyrics for 'Conversion' by Today After Tomorrow


In here I'm still waiting for change
From below and continue
Of dispised being that proud
From below and continue
Of dispised being that proud
Start over the first track
This is my conversion!

Silence your mouth
Is not just dream, it's true
To take all your fucking word

Conversion...
(From now, I will prove everybody)
(I can reach my wonderful dream)
(My power and my soul would be perfect)

From below and continue
Of dispised being that proud
Start over the first track
This is my conversion...

God can give punishment
Damn I have to acceptance
Destiny can not change
Conversion....

God can give punishment (From now, I will prove everybody)
Damn I have to acceptance (I can reach my wonderful dream)
Destiny can not change (My power and my soul would be perfect)
This is my conversion....
(From now, I will prove everybody)
(I can reach my...) Conversion....

Let's Stream Conversion by Today After Tomorrow




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Today After Tomorrow - Conversion provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Today After Tomorrow - Conversion is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song lirik lagu Today After Tomorrow - Conversion lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Conversion' by Today After Tomorrow Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment