Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lirik TINTA HITAM - Sleep Paralysis (Feat. Aldy 'Colours And Carousels' & Sandi 'Dirty Dance')



Lyrics for 'Sleep Paralysis' by TINTA HITAM Feat. Aldy 'Colours And Carousels' & Sandi 'Dirty Dance'


when my eyes forced shut,
when my body float out,
I tried to follow what this self I want to restore the whole.
I started to do what should I do,
but this time something wrong,
Its like someone who wanted to kill in this state

Im trying to quiet. but the feeling is getting restless
Im not afraid. but this soul wanted to rebel and fight

when I tried scream out but i know no words were spoken out,
its like there are strangling my neck.
when I tried to wake myself but all was in vain command,
I want come back.....

(Reff)
I can't found my way,
Like i'm die today,
Shortness of breath and mouth can't to say.
I refused my own command,
please, hold my hand cause like someone took and held breath.

Im trying to wake, im trying to go, im trying...
Im trying to wake, im trying to go, im trying...
Im trying to wake, im trying to go, im trying...
Im trying to wake, im trying to go...

when my eyes forced shut,
when my body float out,
I tried to follow what this self I want to restore the whole.
I started to do what should I do,
but this time get something wrong,
Its like someone who wanted to kill in this state

I trying to quiet. but the feeling is getting restless
Im not afraid. but this soul wanted to rebel and fight

(Reff)
I can't found my way
Like i'm die today
Shortness of breath and mouth can't to say
I refused my own command
please hold my hand cause like someone take and hold breath

Finaly i found my way
Cause Like i'm sleep for thousand times
My breath began to fill my lungs again
I received my own command
I hold my hand, im refused close my eyes again
Il'be wake up Il'be right back

Let's Stream Sleep Paralysis  by TINTA HITAM Feat. Aldy 'Colours And Carousels' & Sandi 'Dirty Dance')




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song TINTA HITAM - Sleep Paralysis (Feat. Aldy 'Colours And Carousels' & Sandi 'Dirty Dance') provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip TINTA HITAM - Sleep Paralysis (Feat. Aldy 'Colours And Carousels' & Sandi 'Dirty Dance') is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song lirik lagu TINTA HITAM - Sleep Paralysis (Feat. Aldy 'Colours And Carousels' & Sandi 'Dirty Dance') lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Sleep Paralysis' by TINTA HITAM Feat. Aldy 'Colours And Carousels' & Sandi 'Dirty Dance' Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment