Saturday, July 15, 2017

Lirik Sunk In The Sea - Bury



Lyrics for 'Bury' by Sunk In The Sea


Now i see, when everybody treats me that way
When everybody laugh, torturing me
I'm covered with mud, I'm covered with pain
I live among greedy blood who wants it all

As i see the light
I know there is still hope for a change
I will never stop fighting

Will you save me
Save me from the grave
That buries me with my dreams that i cant live without
Will you save me
From those who prevail

I can't do this on my own
I can't do this on my own
I can't do this all alone
I can't do this all alone
Cause i always need you
Cause i always need you

Let's Stream Bury by Sunk In The Sea




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Sunk In The Sea - Bury provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Sunk In The Sea - Bury is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song lirik lagu Sunk In The Sea - Bury lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Bury' by Sunk In The Sea Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment