Saturday, July 15, 2017

Lirik Divide - Of Hearts



Lyrics for 'Of Hearts' by Divide


Where should i start? disjointed heart i've just lost my commitment to my own flesh and blood, left alone Far from my home (far from my home)
None to hear me, no one to heal me
Locked up inside to the point i've regressed

If my anger's a gift, i guess i've been blessed

How am i supposed to be? you have no clue what i've been through
You left me here when i need you
Still i'll see this through the end.
Don't you see this is my everything? what else is there for me to do?

Part of me won't go away, everyday reminded how much i hate it.
Weighted against the consequences, can't live without it so it's senseless

I remember what they have thought to me, listening to all of that and this again
So i pretended up a person who's fitting in, i never thought what i said would have you running
Dead to the truth and buried from the inside out
Unsure if i was enough from the day i was born, it's not enough

How am i supposed to be? you have no clue what i've been through
You left me here when i need you
Still i'll see this through the end.
Don't you see this is my everything? what else is there for me to do?

This world has a heavy hold, don't get lost in the upside down ways

Let's Stream Of Hearts by Divide




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Divide - Of Hearts provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Divide - Of Hearts is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song lirik lagu Divide - Of Hearts lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Of Hearts' by Divide Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment