Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lirik Atomic Einstein - Song Of Sadness



Lyrics for 'Song Of Sadness' by Atomic Einstein


Sometimes I feel the sadness and lonely
Sometimes it’s so difficult to think
The way’s like a hell and makes me wanna run
Fucking high

Just for you...
The phone is broken the night
Cause when I call you
And you don’t even care it all

If I just could
Leaving everything in my world
If I just could
Put the pieces together for you
Maybe I’m gonna leave your heart
Untill the end of my time

Sometimes I feel that I wanna kill you
Sometimes the worst come to me
The days are so black, dark and dreary
Fucking high

Just for you
My broken life the night
Cause when I come to you
And you don’t even care it all

If I just could
Leaving everything in my world
If I just could
Put the pieces together for you
Maybe I’m gonna leave your heart
Untill the end of my time

Let's Stream Song Of Sadness by Atomic Einstein




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Atomic Einstein - Song Of Sadness provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Atomic Einstein - Song Of Sadness is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song lirik lagu Atomic Einstein - Song Of Sadness lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Song Of Sadness' by Atomic Einstein Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment