Saturday, July 8, 2017

Lirik Atlesta - Pure Fantasy



Lyrics for 'Pure Fantasy' by Atlesta


No it ain't desire
Be daimond like a czar
It's kinda maybe
Too much for me
Lot harder when disarm

[1]
Cause i'm the only one
Desire that make you warm
So counting on me
Say it gently
Just like you ask me
Are you gonna make me, do it
Are you gonna make me, wrong
To take it all
Wanna get me, Choose it
Are you wanna getting loose it?

[2]
I just wanna wait [3x]
I just wanna get to you
You wanna love [2x]
Just like i'm your
Pure fantasy

Repeat [2]

I'm so bizzare
So stay up on this car
We're driving slowly
Knowing bout me
Like no one ever was

Repeat [1][2][2],[2][2]

Let's Stream ' by Atlesta - Pure Fantasy




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Atlesta - Pure Fantasy provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Atlesta - Pure Fantasy is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song lirik lagu Atlesta - Pure Fantasy lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Pure Fantasy' by Atlesta Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment