Thursday, June 22, 2017

Lirik ROBBRS - Talk Me Through



Lyrics for 'Talk Me Through' by ROBBRS


“but time is just illusion, we’re not caught in confusion"
and nothing is proven
you’re standing on ruin
said "i’m sure you’re delusional, baby, didn’t you hear enough about how i graze so roughly on life?"
“oh.. darling I’m gonna hear you out
let me help you put down the knife”

"i don’t need saving,"
or so i've been telling the world.
it’s dark and it’s cold
and i don’t trust its guts

"i don’t need saving,"
or so i've been telling myself.
it’s what i’ve been taught
it’s what’s been on the plot

but i can’t pause my life for the sake of me.
but i can’t pause my life for the sake of me.

"i don’t need saving,"
or so I've been telling myself.
it’s what i’ve been taught
it’s what’s been on the plot

ooh, ooh...

"you don’t need saving
i know just how you hold yourself
you can roam as you free
i’ll be with the debris
we both know what we see
i am down on my knee”
baby i've tried to be
anyone but me

but i can’t pause my life for the sake of me.
but i can’t pause my life for the sake of me.

Let's Stream Talk Me Through by ROBBRS




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song ROBBRS - Talk Me Through provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip ROBBRS - Talk Me Through is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song lirik lagu ROBBRS - Talk Me Through lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Talk Me Through' by ROBBRS Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment