Friday, June 23, 2017

Lirik Grow Rich - Cash to Kyodo



Lyrics for 'Cash to Kyodo' by Grow Rich


Stan Lee. I don't get what you said.
She's driving you nuts. You better walk away.
You look so fine more than just a dime.
Come on Stan Lee. Come on talk to me.

"I don't want you making fun of me"
"Everybody, could you just leave me?"

And if you don't know how to swim.
That river of madness gonna makes you sink.
Come on Stan Lee. Come on be a man.
Come on Stan Lee. Stan Lee talk to me.

"Get the fuck outta here"
"You, you don't save me. I save me"

Let's Stream Cash to Kyodo by Grow Rich




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Grow Rich - Cash to Kyodo provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Grow Rich - Cash to Kyodo is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song lirik lagu Grow Rich - Cash to Kyodo lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Cash to Kyodo' by Grow Rich Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment