Sunday, May 7, 2017

Lirik Warlok - Homeless



Lyrics for 'Homeless' by Warlok


Less velue of a place
psychological side missing
never feeling comfort in the chaos

that was called home
I was called it home

never getting the place I needed
Perhaps I'm not alone
But loneliness trapped deep inside me

I strive to break up the wall
Sail me back to a place called home

I strive to break up the wall
Sail me back to a place called home

Let's Stream Homeless by Warlok




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Warlok - Homeless provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Warlok - Homeless is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Warlok - Homeless lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Homeless' by Warlok Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment