Monday, May 1, 2017

Lirik Klarity feat. Jarakata - Salvage



Lyrics for 'Salvage' by Klarity feat. Jarakata


Find a rumor and everythings just leave without the truth
Why it's so hard. It's so hard to speak to me?

I'm so lonely now everybody just see things differently
Can you see me i got lost on mind

Even i'm falling down
Then i broken down
Sooner or later i've to face it
I'll understand now
I can't just run away
I'll finally learn to

Interlude

Even if i’m falling down
Know that the star ain’t falling down
No matter the situation
No matter the consequences
Never say never
I know you’ve got to
Keep up the pace
You know that you’ve got to
See me through the lights
You’ve got to see you through the nights
Pain make you bleed
Make you see
Make you need
God please stop the agony
Fallin’ to abyss
Shit it make you pissed
Gotta find away to make it disappear
You know you had to

Even i'm falling down
Then i broken down
Sooner or later....

Even i'm falling down
Then i broken down
Sooner or later i've to face it
I'll understand now
I can't just run away
I'll finally learn to let it go

Let's Stream Salvage by Klarity feat. Jarakata




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Klarity feat. Jarakata - Salvage provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Klarity feat. Jarakata - Salvage is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Klarity feat. Jarakata - Salvage lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Salvage' by Klarity feat. Jarakata Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment