Saturday, May 20, 2017

Lirik Faint - I Don't Believe



Lyrics for 'I Don't Believe' by Faint


i felt like a dream
when people approach
i said in my heart
i don't believe this day
everybody started to follow i've done

i don't believe
i don't believe
i had to throw bad feeling for them
i don't believe
time to change bad thoughts about them
start thinking

i don't believe
i don't believe
it's time to change the mind
i don't believe

Let's Stream I Don't Believe by Faint




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Faint - I Don't Believe provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Faint - I Don't Believe is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Faint - I Don't Believe lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'I Don't Believe' by Faint Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment