Saturday, March 4, 2017

Lirik Southguns - Homeless



Lyrics for 'Homeless' by Southguns


There was a time I could only feel my own
The blazing hot sun burns my skin
Can't even look to the future
And I realized where I'm from

Where am I?

Always looking for ways to find a way out
but what I got is a teardrop
this body is can only stand the weather
'cause what I stand for will end up with a smile

Try everything to survive
I cannot stand, it hurts
but fate say what I live
while the body is still able to keep fighting
still able to keep fighting

Always looking for ways to find a way out
but what I got is a teardrop
this body is can only stand the weather
'cause what I stand for will end up with a smile

What I stand for
and all that has passed me
would definitely pays off
on a good day later
It is certain

Video: Southguns - Homeless





****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Southguns - Homeless provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Southguns - Homeless is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Southguns - Homeless lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Homeless' by Southguns Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment