Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lirik Save My Melodic - Revolutions



Lyrics for 'Revolutions' by Save My Melodic


this is the truth of fucking reality and this is the
moment of our revenge this is the truth of
fucking reality and this is the moment of our
revenge
oh God please save my insect
please save my world and everybody in the world
Godplease savemy friendsmy family cause i want
to broke all enemy
all enemy!
all i want this freedom this freedom
this freedom
all i want this for everybody in the world
Godplease save my insect i need your holly
guide
oh my God i need your help
this is the revolutions!
this is the truth of our ressurection
this is the truth of our revelation
save me from this nightmare reallykill myself abd
make me fallin away to made me drowning in
the pain suddenly i remember and i cant believe
God please send myself the answer and we are
neverfall
this is the truth of fucking reality and this is the
moment of our revenge this is the truth of
fucking reality and this is the moment of our
revenge
when i think myself need answer cause we are
neverfall
neverfall!

Video: Save My Melodic - Revolutions





****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Save My Melodic - Revolutions provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Save My Melodic - Revolutions is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Save My Melodic - Revolutions lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Revolutions' by Save My Melodic Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment