Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lirik Paniki Hate Light - This is Not a Fairytale



Lyrics for 'This is Not a Fairytale' by Paniki Hate Light


maybe tonight will be our last kiss
because tonight were must take apart
i hope i'll never see you
with all of your lies
please beg me to forget
your knife is still in my back

reff 1
you've got hurts me then throw our fairy tale
and vanishing our fantasize, iam really regrets
i cut the thread and goodbye

(her soft eyes give me breath to my life,her silhouette still haunt me when i fall asleep...fall asleep..)

nightmare lay with my sleep
will this haunt me forever?
i need someone to help me
escape from her
please beg me to forget
your knife is still in my back

reff 2 (2x)
you've got hurts me then throw our fairy tale
and vanishing our fantasize,iam really regrets...i
(i close my eyes )
and for everything we've done
i'll scream this song of my shattered hopes
to forget you forever

(yeah i close my eyes
and for everything we've done
i'll scream this song
from my shattered hopes
to forget you forever...forever...)

Audio: Paniki Hate Light - This is Not a Fairytale




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Paniki Hate Light - This is Not a Fairytale provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Paniki Hate Light - This is Not a Fairytale is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Paniki Hate Light - This is Not a Fairytale lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'This is Not a Fairytale' by Paniki Hate Light Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment