Saturday, March 4, 2017

Lirik Losing Fight - Some Hope, Some Tired



Lyrics for 'Some Hope, Some Tired' by Losing Fight


Deep would on me and high your sword
Hope that I will attack but I never would
Tap my name and throwing lashing behind
See my eyes, I walk out of hell

Thought I'll be the won't, who is on city's cold
This feelings I know, but I can't say
More and over my heart's all bleeding
See me leave this hell

I don't believe on the world
Rain in my eyes open again
I don't believe you anymore
I don't need you around anymore

Thought I'll be the won't who is on city's cold
This feelings I know, but I can't say
More and over my heart's all bleeding
See me leave this hell

Some Hope, Some Tired

Audio: Losing Fight - Some Hope, Some Tired




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Losing Fight - Some Hope, Some Tired provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Losing Fight - Some Hope, Some Tired is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Losing Fight - Some Hope, Some Tired lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Some Hope, Some Tired' by Losing Fight Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment