Saturday, March 4, 2017

Lirik Losing Fight - Rest In Peace



Lyrics for 'Rest In Peace' by Losing Fight


Should eyes, I can't hide my pain all
Sometimes I miss you and now I need you

We life from the lie
And everything away fade
But I'm not giving up

Over and over in my head is pain
Already come slowly down
And you can't hide pain all

Slowly down and you can't hide pain all
Now see is the lie

You wish me faded
But I'm not giving up

Over and over in my head is pain
Already come slowly down
And you can't hide pain all

You wish me faded

Audio: Losing Fight - Rest In Peace




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Losing Fight - Rest In Peace provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Losing Fight - Rest In Peace is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Losing Fight - Rest In Peace lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Rest In Peace' by Losing Fight Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment