Saturday, March 4, 2017

Lirik Horse Planet Police Department - Prelude to Ascension



Lyrics for 'Prelude to Ascension' by Horse Planet Police Department


Is this what they call grown up,
running isn't easy as it should
Any word from my doctor,
should I quit smoking? quit my life?
All the knowledge that I have,
just got demoralizing me
They close their ears they walk away,
as I keep speaking to be heard

Expecting that i'll loose

I don't feel I'm good at this becoming someone I'am not.
Is there a cure for this disease,
before it spread becomes so vicious
Expecting something i'll never had

I read about it in a book I tried it once I thought it works
The remedy for insanity is to realize that you're insane

Waiting for the voices calling...
My name..

"Wake up! You sleepyhead,
now take the very first step away from what they call alive"

Wake up wake up wake up

Video: Horse Planet Police Department - Prelude to Ascension





****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Horse Planet Police Department - Prelude to Ascension provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Horse Planet Police Department - Prelude to Ascension is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Horse Planet Police Department - Prelude to Ascension lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Prelude to Ascension' by Horse Planet Police Department Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment