Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Lirik Draa - Even In My Dreams (All My Life)



Lyrics for 'Even In My Dreams (All My Life)' by Draa


I can't possibly know
where life wants me to go
But it's tearing me up
Oh all the uncertainty
to points of controlling me

All my life
I'll spend each night the same

But who's to blame?
I cannot ever see
choices that are meant to be

But it's pulling apart
through all my uncertainty
to points of controlling me

And even in my dreams
I can't help but fall asleep
I cannot help it
What I thought that I could control controls me
All my life

Audio: Draa - Even In My Dreams (All My Life)




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Draa - Even In My Dreams (All My Life) provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Draa - Even In My Dreams (All My Life) is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Draa - Even In My Dreams (All My Life) lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Even In My Dreams (All My Life)' by Draa Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment