Saturday, March 4, 2017

Lirik Dora and Dreamland - Stay Longer



Lyrics for 'Stay Longer' by Dora and Dreamland


Ghandi doesn't help for me
whiskey won’t kill me that fast
I drive faster hoping it crashes
Pullin' the trigger but I feel numb

No God fucking cares
Guess He is long Gone
Gone like Freddy but the songs
Emptiness is killin' this fucking soul

Hey the world won't cry without you
Today and Tomorrow will be forgotten
History is just a monumental past
You got your own, stay here any longer won't harm anybody

Hey hold my hand or I'll move on
With or without you, I'll go on
I know when you're going that way
It's about the choices, but trying harder

Hold my hand and stay longer
30 years from now means nothing
So grab your guitar and start playing
Feel the beat, follow the Arrow

You and me will be forgotten
Your name and mine will be forgotten
Your statue will just be a stone
But this time is greater than anything

Video: Dora and Dreamland - Stay Longer





****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Dora and Dreamland - Stay Longer provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Dora and Dreamland - Stay Longer is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Dora and Dreamland - Stay Longer lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Stay Longer' by Dora and Dreamland Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment