Friday, March 10, 2017

Lirik Distruggere - M.O.R (Man Of Resistance)



Lyrics for 'M.O.R (Man Of Resistance)' by Distruggere


All this time I’ve been thinking to end
this loneliness
I’m no more shelter
Plague has broken my power

I’m the damage of thousand farewells
Time is devastating me to pieces
How ?
How will I get out of this?
How can the time walk by my side and
How?
How will I get out of this?
How will I get through this madness

reff
And I’m trying to let it go
Trying to let go of my past
This is the man of resistance
I will not expect you again
Trying to let go of my past
This is the man of resistance

Only Darkness in my eyes
Only sorrows in my memories
I look at my dirty hands, full of sins
And reaching hopeless
Full of sins and reaching hopeless
This is the man of resistance

Man of resistance
The man who survive in suffering

I’m trying to let it go
I’m trying to let go of my past

And I will never regret my past
I will not expect you again
And I’m trying to let go of my past

And I will never regret my past (2x)

all this time I’ve been thinking
to end this loneliness
I’m no more shelter
Plague has broken my power

Video: Distruggere - M.O.R (Man Of Resistance)





****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Distruggere - M.O.R (Man Of Resistance) provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Distruggere - M.O.R (Man Of Resistance) is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Distruggere - M.O.R (Man Of Resistance) lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'M.O.R (Man Of Resistance)' by Distruggere Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment