Friday, March 10, 2017

Lirik Determiner - Fighter



Lyrics for 'Fighter' by Determiner


A dream that expected to have gone
Conscience stung deeply feel the wound
See the expectation that have now gone
Scraped the wound in the soul

And i keep stands alone against the world (Against the world)
And i still struglling for the rest of my dream

I Lost my hope!

My hope high
You destroy all

I stand humiliated the mortal world
I made my own with a heart full of sores
Continue to fight, Continue to survive
Im not easy to defeat you

A dream that expected to have gone
Conscience stung deeply feel the wound
Scraped the wound in the soul!!!

And i keep stands alone against the world (Against the world)
And i still struglling for the rest of my dream

And i keep stands alone against the world (Against the world)
And i still struglling for the rest of my dream

And i keep stands alone against the world (Against the world)
And i still struglling for the rest of my dream
Desperate I lost my hope

I stand humiliated the mortal world
I made my own with a heart full of sores
Continue to fight, Continue to survive
Im not easy to defeat you

Audio: Determiner - Fighter





****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Determiner - Fighter provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Determiner - Fighter is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Determiner - Fighter lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Fighter' by Determiner Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment