Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lirik UNDELAYED - Animus



Lyrics for 'Animus' by UNDELAYED


Barely breathing, but i will find my way
Beat me inside out, but i will fight till the end
Cause when there's blood still rushing through my veins
"I shall stand up and stand still"
You are not my obligation
My existence is just your redemption

Pre chorus :
Why you're so ungrateful? When you can see the infinite bliss in front of you

Chorus :
With these eyes i see the lucid struggle
My bare hands are confronting the demons inside of them (inside of them)
I’m losing sight of what it’s real
This is the fight that amend my life

Obliterating my dream
Transcend my nightmare

I'm sinking into the ocean's trench
You burned my debris of hope
If omniscient could see the conflict
Nothing could hold the war!

wipe off your grin expose your vanity!!
wipe off your grin expose your true face now!!

[Back to pre chorus]

Exonerate me now!
Release me from the burden now
Exonerate me now!
Release me now!

[Back to chorus]

Why you're so ungrateful? Why???

[Back to chorus]

Release me now!

Audio: UNDELAYED - Animus





****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song UNDELAYED - Animus provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip UNDELAYED - Animus is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu UNDELAYED - Animus lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Animus' by UNDELAYED Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment