Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lirik Last Goal Party - Wild and Free



Lyrics for 'Wild and Free' by Last Goal Party


Even if i keep falling down
I never give it up so what if i get hurt
Just forget about it
Just do what we want regardless

Don't give just do as we wish
Time to get back up
Don't stop moving forward

I do what i do, you do what you do
Go get 'em don't fear getaway…getaway
I do what i do, you do what you do
We are young wild and free
I know we better together

We can do anything
When we're together
Wake up and let the sun
Beat down upon my face
Scream out loud and move on
Let's begin let's make history

Don't give just do as we wish
Time to get back up
Don't stop moving forward

I do what i do, You do what you do
Go get 'em don't fear getaway..getaway
I do what i do, You do what you do
We are young wild and free
I know we better together

I do what i do, You do what you do
Go get 'em don't fear getaway..getaway
I do what i do, You do what you do
We are young wild and free
I know we better together
I do what i do, You do what you do
Go get 'em don't fear getaway..getaway

Video: Last Goal Party - Wild and Free





****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Last Goal Party - Wild and Free provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Last Goal Party - Wild and Free is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Last Goal Party - Wild and Free lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Wild and Free' by Last Goal Party Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment