Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lirik Colours and Carousels - Empty Hands



Lyrics for 'Empty Hands' by Colours and Carousels


Rebuilt the pillars inside my heart
And watch the sky burns bright and then let it torn apart
The rubble and the ashes shall be the bed of my heart
The empty hands will always be my biggest part

I won't take another chance, I've had enough of this mess.
The things we've built now wasn't looking good to impress.
There's only your voices whispering in my ears.
You said: "It doesn't matter how hard you've been trying to feel."

Rebuilt the pillars inside my heart
And watch the sky burns bright and then let it torn apart
The rubble and the ashes shall be the bed of my heart
The empty hands will always be my biggest part

Reconstruction only comes from destruction
And from the soil shall the flower rise and blossom
And all these vibes make me remember memories that never happened
"It doesn't matter how hard you've been trying to feel."

Rebuilt the pillars inside my heart
And watch the sky burns bright and then let it torn apart
The rubble and the ashes shall be the bed of my heart
The empty hands will always be my biggest part

Your voices inside my head demands us to be together
And in our darkest side someone's lurking inside

We're just a young heart.
We're lost in the ocean.
I don't wanna be a lighter that set you on fire.

We're just a young heart
We're always lost in the ocean
And yet you always found your way out

We're just a young heart
We're always lost in the ocean
While I always loud and quiet at the same time

Video: Colours and Carousels - Empty Hands





****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song Colours and Carousels - Empty Hands provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip Colours and Carousels - Empty Hands is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu Colours and Carousels - Empty Hands lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lyrics for 'Empty Hands' by Colours and Carousels Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment