Saturday, November 19, 2016

Lirik The Panturas - Fisherman's Slut



Lirik Lagu "Fisherman's Slut" - The Panturas


Hug me
Kiss me
I’ll bring you sail around the sea

Give your love
Get off work
I won’t fishing when you are here

because i really tired
oh please don’t tell me lie
please make me satisfied
my libido
so

Kiss me
I’ll give you money
then bring you sail around the sea

No hurt
feeling
you don’t get paid, when i'm not rich

There’s the story 'bout the fisherman and slut
They met each other when the north coast was so hot
I don't know what they do on that foreign sailing boat
(She said)
”I did it for the sake one hundred dollar for my son”

Audio/ video: The Panturas - Fisherman's Slut




****Disclaimer: Music video and lyrics of the song The Panturas - Fisherman's Slut provided on this blog is copyright / ownership of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. 

Entire media, including the lyrics of the song and video clip The Panturas - Fisherman's Slut is available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server.

If you like the song Lirik Lagu The Panturas - Fisherman's Slut lyrics and the video clips, buy a cassette / CD / DVD, mp3 karaoke or code personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist.****
Lirik Lagu "Fisherman's Slut" - The Panturas lyrics Rating: 4.5 Review By: Bujang Ining


0 comments:

Post a Comment